What is your return policy?
Weil's Clothing will gladly exchange or offer in store credit for any unwashed and unworn merchandise within 14 days of purchase with receipt.
For purchases made online, shipping will not be refundable.
How do I return an item?
Returns can be made in person at our store. If that is not possible, please e-mail us or contact us by telephone and we can discuss returns by mail. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our phone number is 712-542-2213. Return shipping will be the responsibility of each customer. There is no restocking fee for exchanges or credits. Our return address is: Weil's Clothing, 114 North 16th Street, Clarinda, Iowa 51632.
What are your delivery options?
Mail deliveries will be made through USPS Priority Mail. Priority mail usually takes anywhere from 1-4 business days to receive. Shipping charges begin at $4.50 and increase from there depending on the order. All shipments are insured up to $100. If for some reason you do not receive your package, first check your tracking number, then contact your local post office and then lastly contact us at email@example.com .
How do I track my order?
Once an order is received and shipped, an email confirmation will be sent out including shipping details and tracking information.
What is the turn around time for an order?
Each order will be processed within 48 hours of purchase. If you wish to make any changes during that time or have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
At Weil's Clothing, we have a huge respect for your privacy. Third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising, analytical and/or measurement purposes. Information collected may include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and non-tracking technologies
Collection of Data:
Our site uses technologies of third-party to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, these partners collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can opt out here to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising.
Here are other ways in which to control your data:
- Web Browser: You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided.
- Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases, we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in certain conditions, there may be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
Mobile Device Opt-Out:To opt-out of receiving interest-based ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications, please follow instructions for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
For California residents, please refer to California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice. For more information about this disclosure, please see this article.
For European residents, Weil's Clothing uses NextRoll services to provide Retargeting and/or Prospecting ads to current and potential customers. Any personal data collected may be shared with NextRoll to facilitate these services.